10:30am – Effective Interviewing Without the Stress
Employee Development Associates
11:30am – The Practical Art of Self Care
Aubrey Palmer, MS, LCAT
Leveraging Social Media to find Employment
Melissa Ward, New Ward Development, LLC
1:30pm – Resume Development
Andrea Bentley & Molly McConnell,
Simple Marketing Concepts You Can Use as a Job Seeker To Get Noticed
Michael Roach of MichaelRoachCreative.com
Your chance to win FREE PRIZES just for participating!
CONGRATULATIONS! Shanisha C. and Kimberly S. are the Schenectady Job Fair Gift Card Winners!
CONGRATULATIONS! Debra B. and Stephanie G. are the Saratoga Spring Job Fair gift card winners
HOW TO ENTER IN THE $100.00 GIFT CARD DRAWING:
- Sign up at the registration table and receive your FREE Entry Card
- Participate in at least 2 of the following to get your card stamped:
Workshops (five offered) MUST attend the full workshop
Speed Networking (offered from 10:00am – 2:00pm) MUST complete a full session
Resume’ Critique (offered from 10:00am – 2:00pm) MUST bring your resume’
- Return your stamped Entry Card to the registration table and be entered to win one of (2) $100.00 MasterCard Gift Cards!
DO YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES FOR A JOB INTERVIEW?
1. Register at the Speed Networking Table; Registration STARTS at 10am sharp (OR you can beat the rush and PRE-REGISTER with Beth Pellegrino by calling 518-374-9181 Ext 209 between the hours of 8:30am-4:00pm)
2. Be job ready with your professional attire, resume and demeanor.
3. Interview on the spot with any of our participating employers and get immediate feedback at the end of each interview.
Participating Speed Networking Employers and Interview Times Available (Please note interview times are limited and on a first come first served basis)Register for any of the following speed networking sessions conducted in 10 minute Intervals:
FALL 2017 JOB FAIR WORKSHOPS – To Be Determined