What should I bring to a job fair
- Dress neatly and be well groomed.
- Bring your resume
- Remember to smile!
- Body language is 80% of your communication – be confident and alert
What can I expect at a job fair?
- Meet prospective employers
- Attend informational seminars
- Have a resume review
- Make new contacts and connections
How do I become a Vendor at a job fair?
How can I be more involved in the Capital Job Development Group?
- We are always seeking enthusiastic volunteers.
- Can you critique resumes?
- Like to assist with running a job fair?
- Offer an informative seminar?
- Interested in helping your local community by improving employment opportunities and rates?
Please use our contact page to let us know what your specific interests are
Who is the Capital Job Development Group?
Originally incorporated as the Saratoga Job Fair, the Capital Job Development Group (CJDG) changed their name in 2009 to better reflect their mission.
You can read about the CJDG history here.